Post by Prabh (Entry 11)
Hi girls....i’m back and today i’m going to review a kajal pencil from AVON. J AVON has many eye pencils but I wanted to try my hands on kajal so I bought this. :P I found it good. This was my first kajal pencil and had a very good experience with it.
Here is the product:-
Avon kajal pencil comes in a pencil form which can be sharpened. The pencil is black in color with a matte silver cap & bottom. Black is the only color available. It has a creamy texture & glides very smoothly.
My Experience :-
- I have a good experience with this kajal, since i have sensitive eyes, it didn’t irritated my eyes.
- It smudges around my eyes...which i dont like at all, so i dont often use it.
- I avoid using this kajal coz it has very less staying power and moreover it smudges a lot.
- It can b washed out very easily with water.
- It is very affordable.
- It can b applied very smoothly and does not irritates my eyes.
- The pencil is of 2.6 Gm and I got it from an AVON Representative for Rs. 70.
Sorry about the ingredients as they are not mentioned on the product.